Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Romance Thread: Lovers of Link

Go down 
2 posters

Who do you think goes best with Link?
Zelda
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Vote_lcap33%Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Malon
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Vote_lcap33%Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Midna
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Vote_lcap0%Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ilia
 33% [ 1 ]
Saria
Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Vote_lcap0%Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ruto
 0% [ 0 ]
Tetra
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
None
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Empty
PostSubject: Romance Thread: Lovers of Link   Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:51 pm

In this intellectual discussion, we shall all talk about love- more specifically, love concerning our hero, Link. In other words, the shippers will scream at each other back and forth, and the mods will delete post upon post.
And furthermore, one member will soundly pwn another's idea, only for the pwned idea to be repeated by some random newcomer. Such is the way of a stickied thread.

Post on, ZUers! What woman (or man or thing) goes best with Link? Or, should you feel that a romance would somehow tarnish his character, then make your case!

Let the battle begin.

Please note that debate about Link's love life goes here, and only here. Oh, and some new choices have been added since the last thread.
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Re: Romance Thread: Lovers of Link   Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:54 pm

I would have to say Illia. They seem to be romanticaly attracted to each other. Like they like each other, but dont admit it...I also said this becasue they are realy close in age and i dont know some of the other girls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: Romance Thread: Lovers of Link   Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:58 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
I would have to say Illia. They seem to be romanticaly attracted to each other. Like they like each other, but dont admit it...I also said this becasue they are realy close in age and i dont know some of the other girls.
\

I choose Zelda. Link how he saves Zelda attaches them for life. As he saves the land of Hyrule it attaches them, too. For Hyrule is ruled by Zelda. Link + Illia, it just doesn't go. It just doens't feel or look right. They have nothing in common an almost nothing tieing them together.
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

PostSubject: Re: Romance Thread: Lovers of Link   Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:56 pm

I personally think Malon. I have theorys about Zelda being a sibling of Link, and cant be with him. I'd think Malon would come right after Zelda, then Ilia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romance Thread: Lovers of Link   Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:59 am

bellum wrote:
I personally think Malon. I have theorys about Zelda being a sibling of Link, and cant be with him. I'd think Malon would come right after Zelda, then Ilia.

They aren't siblings because Link doesn't have Hylian blood. In WW it said that Zelda was the last in line of "Royal Hylian Blood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance Thread: Lovers of Link   Romance Thread: Lovers of Link Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance Thread: Lovers of Link
Page 1 of 1