Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Empty
PostSubject: Count To A Million Thread: Where''s my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:11 pm

C'mon, ZH's a big enough forum. We can do this!

In a forum with all three clans competing against each other, let's have a game thread where all three come together for a common goal: 1 million.
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:29 am

Well, this is about the forum, right? Well this belongs in Forum Talk, right? Well I see no reason not to move it.

~moved~

Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:12 am

I take it this is a goal to get to 1 million posts? if so, we can do it if everyone posts at least 10 everyday.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:44 am

We're never gonna get to 100,000 posts anytime soon face it. If we get more members, it's possible. We do get about 1 new members a day, which is good enough. That is the size of an ant compared to how many new members ZD gets a day. Someday... Think Positively, which I'm not very good at myself. :xD:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:28 am

bellum wrote:
We're never gonna get to 100,000 posts anytime soon face it. If we get more members, it's possible. We do get about 1 new members a day, which is good enough. That is the size of an ant compared to how many new members ZD gets a day. Someday... Think Positively, which I'm not very good at myself. :xD:

we're going to need to make keeping track a team effort guys. Put the number of your post after your message. Like this.

5 The next would be 6 and so on.

Back to top Go down
LucarioMaster
Admin
Admin
LucarioMaster

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:09 pm

its possable... just gona take a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:25 pm

LucarioMaster wrote:
its possable... just gona take a while

True, true!

Back to top Go down
Twilight Prince
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Possiable yes, however we need alot more member before we even think that we have a chance at a million.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Yea, if we get to it. We have a LOT of posts. ZU's only in the 100,00's. And look at the members they have!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?   Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count To A Million Thread: Where's my Sprites?
Page 1 of 1