Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ocarina of time=A Link to the past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Empty
PostSubject: Ocarina of time=A Link to the past   Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:08 pm

I have found a few similarities between Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past that I think make them really close to the same game. 1) The Dark World. In A Link to the Past, Ganon made the Dark World because he found a way through the portal between the Sacred realm. In Ocarina of Time, Ganondorf also found a way through. Thus creating the Dark Realm.
2) This one may seem farfeched, but the flute used in A Link to the Past is the same Ocarina from Ocarina of Time. It's kinda similar to the Song of Soaring from Majoras Mask.
I think Ocarina of Time got inspired from A Link to the Past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of time=A Link to the past   Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:53 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
have found a few similarities betwwen Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past that I think make them really close to the same gmae. 1) the dark world. In A Link to the Past, Ganon amde the dark world because he found a way throuygh the portal between the Sacred realm. In Ocarina of Time, Ganondorf also found a way through. Thuse creating teyh Dark realm.
2) this one may seem farfethed, but the flute used in A Link to the Past is teh same ocarina from Ocarina of Time. Its kinda similar to the song of soaring from Majoras Mask.

Please use proper grammer. *edits post.*
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of time=A Link to the past   Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Link367 wrote:
zeldatwilight wrote:
have found a few similarities betwwen Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past that I think make them really close to the same gmae. 1) the dark world. In A Link to the Past, Ganon amde the dark world because he found a way throuygh the portal between the Sacred realm. In Ocarina of Time, Ganondorf also found a way through. Thuse creating teyh Dark realm.
2) this one may seem farfethed, but the flute used in A Link to the Past is teh same ocarina from Ocarina of Time. Its kinda similar to the song of soaring from Majoras Mask.

I think soom of the problem was not all of it was copied over form the other forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of time=A Link to the past   Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:36 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
Link367 wrote:
zeldatwilight wrote:

I think soom of the problem was not all of it was copied over form the other forum.

Ok, thats fine. I just letting you know to watch your spelling. Lucky I could read it. Or I couldn't have edited it. O_O
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of time=A Link to the past   Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Get back to the Subject! Well, there are many similarities between the two games, but I wouldn't say that A Link to the Past=Ocarina of Time. A Lot of stuff came from Ocarina of Time. Like the Flute, now known as the ocarina, the hookshot came from A Link to the Past, most of the stuff that we used in Ocarina of Time was originated from A Link to the Past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of time=A Link to the past   Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:15 pm

bellum wrote:
Get back to the Subject! Well, there are many similarities between the two games, but I wouldn't say that A Link to the Past=Ocarina of Time. A Lot of stuff came from Ocarina of Time. Like the Flute, now known as the ocarina, the hookshot came from A Link to the Past, most of the stuff that we used in Ocarina of Time was originated from A Link to the Past.

A Link to the Past couldn't be Ocarina of Time, 1)Ocarina of Time has less dungeons, different characters, and it's 3D. 2)Yes, most items come from A Link to the Past, but Ocarina of Time maxed them out. The Slingshot also wasn't in A Link to the Past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ocarina of time=A Link to the past   Ocarina of time=A Link to the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ocarina of time=A Link to the past
Page 1 of 1