Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Empty
PostSubject: Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss   Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:48 pm

What was the most annoying boss in A Link to the Past? To me it was deffenatly Moldorm. If you made one wrong move, boom, you have to start the battle over. It wasnt hard once you got used to it, but its unpredictalbleness was really annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss   Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:17 pm

I know everybody here would say Moldorm. I agree. One bad move with Moldorm and you have to start over. Moldorm wasn't really that annoying for me bec=acause I fell off about 5 times then finally got the hang of it and beat that twisted Moldorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss   Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:54 pm

bellum wrote:
I know everybody here would say Moldorm. I agree. One bad move with Moldorm and you have to start over. Moldorm wasn't really that annoying for me bec=acause I fell off about 5 times then finally got the hang of it and beat that twisted Moldorm.

I'd say the 2nd boss. Took me 52 stinkin times to beat that thing! O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss   Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Annoying A Link to the Past Boss
Page 1 of 1