Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Regarding Super Goombario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Regarding Super Goombario Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Super Goombario   Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:41 am

PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH

I am him. When I came here to help you when you were dying an agonizing death and made the mistake of hiring webmasters who couldn't spell HTML and had never even been a mod at a website, I was told I was an annoyance, yelled at, and banned multiple times. I have forgiven bellum and consider him a friend.

I talked it over with TP and ZT and not only took the offer of the webmaster due to my qualifications, but also tried to teach all of the members HTML. I succeeded in helping you all quite a bit, even through all of the contradicting from TP. Everything he said was either deprecated or bad in some way anyway, so I stuck through all of that. I see a nice topic called, "What's your religion?" and I reply with one sentence. It's deemed spam. I get a nonverbal warning, and nobody notified me of what I was accused of doing, so I had no idea you thought I was bad at all.

Then, for some reason I got banned from the shoutbox. I get mad and tell LucarioMaster off-- and according to everyone else, even those defending Lucario, he had no valid point-- on ZD. I come back and make an alt so I can be unbanned from the shoutbox. I get banned for awhile, until June 2nd actually. I remember Zelda Dragon, that abortion of an idea by Link367. I raid the forum to get back at him for banning me for NO REASON then banning me for making an alt account to convinve you to unban my reg account. I come back to ZC and find I'm IP banned.

So here I am in a Proxy Server, begging to be unbanned and hoping we will all see the errors of our ways and start over a third time. I'll consider taking back my job as webmaster, or if you want I'll just settle for being a member. Whatever it takes. I want you to know; if I didn't care about the welfare of this site I would not be here right now. What do you say, guys?
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Super Goombario   Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:12 am

I dont care if you come back. We were getting a little angry because of the way you kept saying that you were a Far better coder then him. I think you should come back, but not be as high as a webmaster. Posibly a mod etc...We have started coding the new sites...they look amazing. SO you dont have to do that part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Super Goombario   Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:34 pm

No, even if you bribe me with a million dollars I wouldn't unban you. I NEVER banned you for no reason. You were yelling in the shoutbox at THE WEBMASTERS and ADMINS so I kicked. Then TP banned you. You made a double account I deleted it, then banned you for 7 days under the permission of TP. Then, you came to my Forum and flamed me through PM and spammed all my boards. Not to mention all the spam was flaming me and my Forum, I cleaned it up deleted you, this happened 2 times and you went to a TRIPLE account. I will never forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Prince
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Super Goombario   Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:59 pm

SG. I will unban you for a week, if your show approvement in your anger, and yelling, then maybe you get a rank back but for now you should be happy that you are not still banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Super Goombario   Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:10 pm

GETTING PRETTY SICK OF BEING BANNED FOR NO REASON AT ALL. WHO BANNED ME THIS TIME???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Super Goombario   Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:59 pm

TP did, you called him an idiot, I warned you. Once he heard you called him that you would be banned for a LOOOONG time. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Super Goombario   Regarding Super Goombario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Super Goombario
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: Miscellaneous :: Site News and Rules-
Jump to: