Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.

Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?   Mon May 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Do you think it is possible to have two different sized and colored eyes. If a lot of you post your opinion ateleast 100 posts I'll tell you if it is. If you pick yes or no or maybe say why. Also for yes say how you feel if you had two completely different eyes. Do you think you will be made fun of post your thoughts here.

This is what I posted on ZU a few months back. They really ate this up. 65 posts in one day!
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?   Mon May 11, 2009 8:57 pm

I would say it is possibel. If youi think abourt it, evreybody is different and a certain person could a "mutaited" eye...thats not the word i want, but couldnt think of the word. As well as color, i think it is possibel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?   Mon May 11, 2009 10:27 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
I would say it is possibel. If youi think abourt it, evreybody is different and a certain person could a "mutaited" eye...thats not the word i want, but couldnt think of the word. As well as color, i think it is possibel.

I meant the Iris and pupil. '_'
Back to top Go down
LucarioMaster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?   Tue May 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Link367 wrote:
zeldatwilight wrote:

it is possable... ur pupils get smaller with light exposer, no light exposer and they get bigger (never bigger than ur irius) but ur iris may change shape/color... same is w/ pupil (never changes color... but changes shape/size)
dnt worry its normal

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?   Tue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm

LucarioMaster wrote:
Link367 wrote:
zeldatwilight wrote:

it is possable... ur pupils get smaller with light exposer, no light exposer and they get bigger (never bigger than ur irius) but ur iris may change shape/color... same is w/ pupil (never changes color... but changes shape/size)
dnt worry its normal

You aren't getting the point. Think of it Like this.

. .
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?   Tue May 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Kinda Random. Anything can really happen, just see...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?   Wed May 13, 2009 9:19 pm

bellum wrote:
Kinda Random. Anything can really happen, just see...

I know the answer. This ius just a random debate. At 100 posts I'll tell you the answer or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?   

Back to top Go down

Is it natural to have two different coloured and different sized eyes?
Page 1 of 1