Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle   Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:08 am

How'd you like the CLosing the DS puzzle in PH?

I thought it was very clever wat Nintendo did. I literally sat on my couch for 2 hours trying to figure this bad boy out. I thought colosing the Ds may screw something up. After 2 hours I got up and got on the computer. When I realized that all I needed to do was close my DS I felt really wierd.

~bellum~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle   Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:03 pm

bellum wrote:
How'd you like the CLosing the DS puzzle in PH?

I thought it was very clever wat Nintendo did. I literally sat on my couch for 2 hours trying to figure this bad boy out. I thought colosing the Ds may screw something up. After 2 hours I got up and got on the computer. When I realized that all I needed to do was close my DS I felt really wierd.

~bellum~

When I got to it I got bored and decided to close my DS to go to Blue Bayou. When I got back some 7 hours later the puzzle was solved. And I never read it. 0_0
Back to top Go down
Green-link
Super Mods
Super Mods
Green-link

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle   Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:01 am

I actually used a walkthrough for this, I am so pathetic!

So, yeah, I came to the puzzle spot, and literally touched the map in every single place, with no result. I closed my DS, checked the IGN Guides, and realized that I had done the right thing.

I hope Nintendo tries to use more of these types of puzzles in Spirit Tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle   Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:12 am

Triforce of Courage wrote:

So, yeah, I came to the puzzle spot, and literally touched the map in every single place, with no result. I closed my DS, checked the IGN Guides, and realized that I had done the right thing.

Yes, me, too, this puzzle was hard. But really simple! I hope they bring it back up in more games besides ST, maybe use it for a new Mario RPG or something. But, I hope they use this technique for many years to come in Portable Zelda.
Back to top Go down
LucarioMaster
Admin
Admin
LucarioMaster

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle   Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:14 pm

at first i wuz liek: scratch hmm... how 2 solve... so i close the ds and look at the guide (i always get the game and guide) Embarassed then i open the ds and find the puzzle solved :xD: funny puzzle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle   Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:42 pm

LucarioMaster wrote:

at first i wuz liek: scratch hmm... how 2 solve... so i close the ds and look at the guide (i always get the game and guide) Embarassed then i open the ds and find the puzzle solved :xD: funny puzzle

I know, most hilarious puzzle ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle   Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom Hourglass: Closing the DS puzzle
Page 1 of 1