Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.

Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend

A Legend of Zelda Site
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share | 
 

 a Member Lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bellum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-05-09
Location : In your Pants!

PostSubject: a Member Lost   Sun May 10, 2009 5:55 pm

We have lost one of our best members.

On ZD ShellShocker said and I Quote

Please leave me out of the arguing at Zelda Castle and Zelda Dungeon, Bellum, I am no longer a part of Zelda Castle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Sun May 10, 2009 6:35 pm

bellum wrote:
We have lost one of our best members.

On ZD ShellShocker said and I Quote

Please leave me out of the arguing at Zelda Castle and Zelda Dungeon, Bellum, I am no longer a part of Zelda Castle.

That's sad. I want him back. NOW. Twisted Evil Sad
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-05-09
Location : In your Pants!

PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm

I know it's sad. Oops! It seems I put this in the wrong place>.<.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Tue May 12, 2009 8:11 am

bellum wrote:
I know it's sad. Oops! It seems I put this in the wrong place>.<.

No, it's in the right place.
Back to top Go down
LucarioMaster
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 23
Location : new york

PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Tue May 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Link367 wrote:
bellum wrote:
We have lost one of our best members.

On ZD ShellShocker said and I Quote

Please leave me out of the arguing at Zelda Castle and Zelda Dungeon, Bellum, I am no longer a part of Zelda Castle.

That's sad. I want him back. NOW. Twisted Evil Sad
i also wnt him back Crying or Very sad he wuz a great member

_________________
mabe... just mabe... i might be no... i AM a lucario!!!
no joke... siriusly... no joke (i checked... 2 small... the sig tht is)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 pm

LucarioMaster wrote:
Link367 wrote:
bellum wrote:
We have lost one of our best members.

On ZD ShellShocker said and I Quote

Please leave me out of the arguing at Zelda Castle and Zelda Dungeon, Bellum, I am no longer a part of Zelda Castle.

That's sad. I want him back. NOW. Twisted Evil Sad
i also wnt him back Crying or Very sad he wuz a great member

Yes, yes he was. Sad
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-05-09
Location : In your Pants!

PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Wed May 13, 2009 12:17 am

Ok, I don't hitnk this is much of new but we did lose a webmaster. All beacause those ZD'ers hacked ZT's account. OH how i hate ZD. When I get my 1,000 post I'll ask Mases to ban me, for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Wed May 13, 2009 7:43 am

bellum wrote:
Ok, I don't hitnk this is much of new but we did lose a webmaster. All beacause those ZD'ers hacked ZT's account. OH how i hate ZD. When I get my 1,000 post I'll ask Mases to ban me, for good.

When I get 1,00 posts on ZD, I'll spam like crazy!
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : Minnesota, USA

PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Wed May 13, 2009 9:13 am

I wish I could do somethhing to ZD, not nothing bad, but like explain evertything...But i am still BANED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Wed May 13, 2009 5:39 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
I wish I could do somethhing to ZD, not nothing bad, but like explain evertything...But i am still BANED.

You mainly go onto ZD and spam all the threads.
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-05-09
Location : In your Pants!

PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Wed May 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Um... Why is this turning out to be a different thread than it started as? Well, please don't change the subject, or I'll be forced to Lock it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twilight Prince
Webmasters
Webmasters


Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Crap   Fri May 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Now one issue with this post is that you again are talking crap about another site, and if this happenens again on this thread IT WILL BE LOCKED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   Fri May 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Twilight Prince wrote:
Now one issue with this post is that you again are talking crap about another site, and if this happenens again on this thread IT WILL BE LOCKED

Ok, I'll make sure this doesn't happens if you don't see it. *Watches topic.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: a Member Lost   

Back to top Go down
 
a Member Lost
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!
» Lost in Space ~ The Pod
» Dark Fall Lost Souls
» I lost my certificate!
» The Lost City of Malathedra

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: Miscellaneous :: Site News and Rules-
Jump to: