Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Type of graphics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Type of graphics

Go down 

type of graphics u like
3D
Type of graphics Vote_lcap50%Type of graphics Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
2D
Type of graphics Vote_lcap0%Type of graphics Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
cell Shade
Type of graphics Vote_lcap50%Type of graphics Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

Type of graphics Empty
PostSubject: Type of graphics   Type of graphics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:05 pm

What graphics are the best for a Zelda game, 2D, 3D, or cell shade? The very 1st game I had was zelda A Link to the Past. That to me is an awsome game. Its not to had or not to easy, its right in the middle. Sticken with the 2D, Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link are the hardest games I think there are in the Zelda World. Now with the 3D, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and Twilight Princess were some of the best games I have ever owned. I really prefer the realistic games over the cartoony, or 2D games. Playing in 3D opened a whole new world to be in. It made you feel as if you were actually Link, due to the 1st person perspective. I found these games to be much longer then any 2D games. The dungeons are more complex and bosses are tougher. Cell Shade, to me, is a rather unique way to paly as in a Zelda game. I dont have the Wind Waker, so i cant tell you anything about that game, but I do have Phantom Hourglass. Phantom Hourglass was a rather fun game to play. the dungoens were to easy, due to the fact that the entire floor was layed out for you. You could plan a route, instead of seeking it such as in Ocarina of Time. So I think Phantom Hourglass is probably one of the easier Zelda games. I cell shade mad ethe game turn to a more cartoony look. When i first saw Phantom Hourglass advertise on TV, It didnt really catch my eye, because I was so used to the other type. Now that Spirit Tracks will be coming soon, I cant wait to see what Nintendo will do with the cell shade. Hopefully they take the game to the next step. So my favorite form of graphics are 3D. Whats yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

Type of graphics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type of graphics   Type of graphics Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:19 am

zeldatwilight wrote:
What graphics are the best for a Zelda game, 2D, 3D, or cell shade? The very 1st game I had was zelda A Link to the Past. That to me is an awsome game. Its not to had or not to easy, its right in the middle. Sticken with the 2D, Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link are the hardest games I think there are in the Zelda World. Now with the 3D, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and Twilight Princess were some of the best games I have ever owned. I really prefer the realistic games over the cartoony, or 2D games. Playing in 3D opened a whole new world to be in. It made you feel as if you were actually Link, due to the 1st person perspective. I found these games to be much longer then any 2D games. The dungeons are more complex and bosses are tougher. Cell Shade, to me, is a rather unique way to paly as in a Zelda game. I dont have the Wind Waker, so i cant tell you anything about that game, but I do have Phantom Hourglass. Phantom Hourglass was a rather fun game to play. the dungoens were to easy, due to the fact that the entire floor was layed out for you. You could plan a route, instead of seeking it such as in Ocarina of Time. So I think Phantom Hourglass is probably one of the easier Zelda games. I cell shade mad ethe game turn to a more cartoony look. When i first saw Phantom Hourglass advertise on TV, It didnt really catch my eye, because I was so used to the other type. Now that Spirit Tracks will be coming soon, I cant wait to see what Nintendo will do with the cell shade. Hopefully they take the game to the next step. So my favorite form of graphics are 3D. Whats yours?

I choose cell shade. It was so clean, colorful, bright, and welcoming. Not to mention the graphics it brought!
Back to top Go down

Type of graphics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: World O' Zelda :: General Zelda-
Jump to: