Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.

Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Hawkeye???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bellum
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hawkeye???   Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Copied over from Mases on Zelda Dungeon. Without his permission. xD

The Hawkeye. Was it just yet another crappy add-on item to Twilight Princess? or was it a cool addition that made the game a bit more exciting with a diverse inventory.

To me, the Hawkeye was just a glorified telescope. It's function was nearly identical to that of the Telescope from the Wind Waker.

It's obvious cool addition is that it can be combined with the Bow and Arrow to make for some great distant shooting. I don't ever recall any specific times that this was exactly THAT useful. Perhaps it slightly made things easier when you had to aim at somewhat stationary things, like in the Temple of Time.

Did you guys use this item elsewhere? I found that it was too hard to use when hitting actual flying enemies or anything, so in battle it seemed a tad useless. I suppose it had that extra... adventure use. Where it wasn't necessary but just another random item to play with when messing around in the game. Sort of like... half the items in A Link to the Past.

If I had to choose either it being in the game or NOT being in the game, I'd of course want to have it in there. More is always better. But I think other new items could have been more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye???   Mon May 11, 2009 10:12 pm

bellum wrote:
Copied over from Mases on Zelda Dungeon. Without his permission. xD

The Hawkeye. Was it just yet another crappy add-on item to Twilight Princess? or was it a cool addition that made the game a bit more exciting with a diverse inventory.

To me, the Hawkeye was just a glorified telescope. It's function was nearly identical to that of the Telescope from the Wind Waker.

It's obvious cool addition is that it can be combined with the Bow and Arrow to make for some great distant shooting. I don't ever recall any specific times that this was exactly THAT useful. Perhaps it slightly made things easier when you had to aim at somewhat stationary things, like in the Temple of Time.

Did you guys use this item elsewhere? I found that it was too hard to use when hitting actual flying enemies or anything, so in battle it seemed a tad useless. I suppose it had that extra... adventure use. Where it wasn't necessary but just another random item to play with when messing around in the game. Sort of like... half the items in A Link to the Past.

If I had to choose either it being in the game or NOT being in the game, I'd of course want to have it in there. More is always better. But I think other new items could have been more appropriate.

I liked the Hwkeye, (even though I never use it.) It wasn't handy at all. It was really an add on that didn't need to be in the game.
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye???   Mon May 11, 2009 10:15 pm

You sjould have asked Mases if you could transfer the topic over. for now, till i get his concent, it will be locked.
~Locked~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkeye???   

Back to top Go down

Hawkeye???
Page 1 of 1