Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.

Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Wii's Advantages in Controls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bellum
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Wii's Advantages in Controls   Sun May 10, 2009 12:42 pm

Of what I know of, it looks a lot easier to do something like a jump attack on the Wii. On the Wii,all you have to do is swing the Wiimote quickly. If you do it quick enough, link will keep on slashing. In GC, I think you have to wait a sec just to do anohter jump attack. I'm not sure if all of this is true, but do you know any advantages for either the Wii or GC games? Same with the Spin attack, I think. I just beat the Forest temple beacause I accedientally restarted my good game, and I realized, it is really slow to use a Jump attack in the GC version. I also watched videos of poeple playing the Wii version fighting bosses and how quick it was for them beating it.

PostSubject: Re: The Wii's Advantages in Controls   Sun May 10, 2009 1:49 pm

bellum wrote:
Of what I know of, it looks a lot easier to do something like a jump attack on the Wii. On the Wii,all you have to do is swing the Wiimote quickly. If you do it quick enough, link will keep on slashing. In GC, I think you have to wait a sec just to do anohter jump attack. I'm not sure if all of this is true, but do you know any advantages for either the Wii or GC games? Same with the Spin attack, I think. I just beat the Forest temple beacause I accedientally restarted my good game, and I realized, it is really slow to use a Jump attack in the GC version. I also watched videos of poeple playing the Wii version fighting bosses and how quick it was for them beating it.

Yes, this is true. In the Wii Version you can do the Jump and Spin attacks much quicker. In GC it takes a second or two. (I've owned and beaten both.)
Back to top Go down

The Wii's Advantages in Controls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: The Games :: Twilight Princess-
Jump to: