Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What You Thought of WW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What You Thought of WW Empty
PostSubject: What You Thought of WW   What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:26 am

This is a thread where I don't want you to compare WW to other games or how if it did some other thing it could be better. I want you to compare it to what you thought. Just let out your feelings on the game. Tell if you (dis)liked the things like, graphics, gameplay, storyline, music, the scenery, etc and give some detail about why you (dis)liked those things. As for me.

I loved WW. The graphics were so clean and colorful. They gave great detail on the surroundings and the people. The storyline was great. It made you feel like you were Link. It was so deep and misterious the whole game was so fun and callenging for my 5 year-old mind. When I went under the ocean I was stunned by how beautiful it was. The colors were vivid and in abundance. The character were in great detail. They really showed how they were feeling. The storyline was deep and I got entangled into it the minute I started playing. The items were in style and coolness. The sailing was one of my favorite parts. It mad e more side-quests available and the over-world more adventurous and bigger. The music was so clean and fresh. It gave a sense of adventure and was really great to the whole oce-journey WW pulled off.
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Something you didnt like about WW   What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm

One thing that I absolutly hated was for the 3rd pearl. I didnt like that you got it "free". For the other 2, you had to earn it by going trough a dungeon. well for the 3rd, it was just given to you...I didnt like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Re: What You Thought of WW   What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:57 pm

i LOVE WW. its not my favorite, A Link to the Past is, but it is one of the better games. I didnt beat it yet, but what ive seen so far is impressive. I really like the nice, clean, cell shade graphics. It was, in my opinion, fun to sail. The story in the begining was good, go and save your sister. If it were my sister...id leave her there... lol! It had some great Music. It sounded kinda "tropical". thast all i gotta say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: What You Thought of WW   What You Thought of WW Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:20 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
i LOVE WW. its not my favorite, A Link to the Past is, but it is one of the better games. I didnt beat it yet, but what ive seen so far is impressive. I really like the nice, clean, cell shade graphics. It was, in my opinion, fun to sail. The story in the begining was good, go and save your sister. If it were my sister...id leave her there... lol! It had some great Music. It sounded kinda "tropical". thast all i gotta say.

PLease, use the Edit tool. Yea, it is tropical, that's theoint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Thought of WW   What You Thought of WW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What You Thought of WW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: The Games :: Cell Shaded Games-
Jump to: