Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces?   Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:37 pm

In Phantom Hourglass, there were just hidden heart Containers. Do you think that Spirit Tracks will follow this or will you have to collect multiple Heart Pieces? I almost want to say there will be Heart Containers because of the fact theres a train for the overworld. I would really like to see 30-40 Heart Pieces in this game because its a good challeng to collect them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces?   Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:09 am

I really think, like Phantom Hourglass, they;ll have Heart Containers. I'd prefer Heart Pieces though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces?   Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:01 pm

bellum wrote:
I really think, like Phantom Hourglass, they;ll have Heart Containers. I'd prefer Heart Pieces though.

I agree, I would like Heart Pieces because you get more Hearts in the game. It's plain annoying when you only get 16 hearts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces?   Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think ST will have Heart Pieces?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: The Games :: Cell Shaded Games-
Jump to: