Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Empty
PostSubject: The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT''s location in TP?   The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:41 pm

In Twilight Princess, The Dominion Rod was used to move and navigate various non-living staues that would help you progress through the dungeon. This seems to be the overall major theme of the ToT dungeon.

My Theory states that the Ooca, the creators of the Dominion Rod, used the rod at some point, to move the ToT from it's original location to where it is in TP, Faron woods. Afterwards, they then placed the rod within the temple.

The reasons for why they would do this though, I am unsure of. Perhaps they moved it in an attempt to hide the entrance to the sacred realm.

There must have been some purpose for the creation of the Dominion rod in the first place right?

Anyways, feel free to point out any further evidense that may support this theory, or point out any flaws that may disproove it.
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP?   The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:41 pm

i dont know much about this, but i think they made the rod to move the temple as youy said. My guess is they moved it becasue Ganondorf knew were it was in Ocarina of Time and he found his wasy to the Golden Land. So the Ooca moved the temple to hide it from ganondorf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP?   The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes, I agree, is it also possible that they were hiding it from themselves aswell. To not be overwhelemed with the urge to get the Triforce themselves?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP?   The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dominion Rod as a clue to the ToT's location in TP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: World O' Zelda :: Mysteries of Zelda-
Jump to: