Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.

Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

The Journey For the Seven Star Sword's!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Journey For the Seven Star Sword''s!   Tue May 19, 2009 6:00 pm

As Star walked along the desert, he spotted a flash of lightning coming from the Maze of Death. He went to check out it. As he sped through the desert at full speed he encoutered a gang of thugs, the Dropster's. Their leader, Jaster... Jaster Rogue. As Star drew his Element Sword out, he noticed something far off in the distant. The maze, was glowing. "The Seven Star Sword, the Desert Seeker," he gasped. Jaster drew his sword, the Blancer. it was a huge sturdy sword that could break anything. Even the planet in half! They began battle 10 seconds later and they instantly locked blades. "Heh, two master swordsman," He said ignorantly. "Too, bad I'm better!" He leaped forword knocking Star off balance but. something was wrong. Star teleported instantly and appeared behing Jaster. Star lunged his sword forward, killing him. "Better you say, undefeatable people said. Just rumors, I'm the true master Swordsman!" Star said proudly holding up his sword in pride. He checked the body and found 4000 pieces of gold. "That's why you challenged me, to steal from me." Star said under his breath. He then continued to run toward the Maze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey For the Seven Star Sword's!   Thu May 21, 2009 6:10 pm

At the maze he encoutered a large group of bandits surrounded by a beam of light. Instantly the beam crushed them. "The Seven Star Sword... Desert Seeker!" Star said as a man in a desert hood walked up handing him the sacred blade. "Th.... Than... Thankyou." The man dissappeared and STar headed back home in awe. With the Desert Seeker in hand.
Back to top Go down

The Journey For the Seven Star Sword's!
Page 1 of 1