Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Richard III Similarites with TP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Richard III Similarites with TP Empty
PostSubject: Richard III Similarites with TP   Richard III Similarites with TP Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Has anyone ever read the book Richard III, I have quite recently and as I was playing through TP on the 3 heart challenge I noticed something during the little sequence after (Even I am not sure if that set off the thoughts about it in my head), Anyway, Here is what I noticed about these two things. Also this thread may contain spoilers for people who have not yet played the game.

In Richard III, Richard plots to kill his brothers so he can claim the throne, To do this he sort of Usurps the Throne off of his brother by killing one and giving the blame to The King which is said to have made him stressed therefore killing him and allowing Richard to become Lord Protector.

To make sure he becomes King though he plots and kills all the people next in line to the Throne while using a Lord called Buckingham to make sure he becomes King (He is sort of a puppet to Richard).

Firstly, As we who have played Twilight Princess Ganondorf also uses Zant as a puppet of sorts to help him claim the throne by usurping Princess Zelda. Also both Buckingham and Zant are promised a lot of power and land after they each help Richard and Ganondorf to the Throne, (Buckingham getting a large section of land of his choice and I think it is something like Immunity to any charges while Zant gets given a huge amount of power, Being able to live as long as Ganondorf lives and the Twilight Palace as his own).

Secondly Richard uses Buckingham to do his dirty work very much like Ganondorf, Buckingham convinces everyone to allow Richard to be King while Zant forces Zelda to give up throne by threatening her, Her men and all the people of Hyrule with death if she doesn't surrender. One major difference bring that Richard then kills Buckingham for not obeying him and fleeing to Wales to fight against him.

Thirdly being that Richard and Ganondorf have short reigns, Ganondorfs only being as few days at the least and Richards lasting for 2 years. After there reigns the one that is foretold to kill each Richard and Ganondorf, Richmond and Link finally meet them in a battle and slay the other.

if there are any more that I cant think of at the second I will add them later.

Has anyone else noticed a film they have watched or a book they have read has some large similarities with TP
Back to top Go down

Richard III Similarites with TP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: The Games :: Twilight Princess-
Jump to: