Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.

Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend

A Legend of Zelda Site
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share
 

 Forum Nicknames

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Minnesota, USA

Forum Nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Forum Nicknames   Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:18 pm

All i want to know is if you go by a nickname at all in this forum. I do, and i go by ZT. it is easier to speel then and faster then saying my name. If your new, make sure u do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net
Guest
Guest



Forum Nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Nicknames   Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:23 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
All i want to know is if you go by a nickname at all in this forum. I do, and i go by ZT. it is easier to speel then and faster then saying my name. If your new, make sure u do this.

L367, Link, Dill, or Dillon. Anyone will be fine.
Back to top Go down
LucarioMaster
Admin
Admin
LucarioMaster

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-05-11
Age : 24
Location : new york

Forum Nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Nicknames   Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:35 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
All i want to know is if you go by a nickname at all in this forum. I do, and i go by ZT. it is easier to speel then and faster then saying my name. If your new, make sure u do this.
Embarassed i have alot:
lucary (axle the beast (his: axlenator)
lucario (me)
LM (zt,tp, bellum and every 1 else)
master (el bagu)
lucaryo (mases on a podcast)
luke (blackice_cc)
hlp (moosh)
hlphe (reptiguy)
the master of aura (me)
the true lucario in earth (me)
elite demi lucario (zh)
lucario bro. (shellshocker my lucario bro)
possable full blood lucario (zh)
the next demi 2 b hunted (sirius *pth*)

_________________
mabe... just mabe... i might be no... i AM a lucario!!!
no joke... siriusly... no joke (i checked... 2 small... the sig tht is)
Forum Nicknames Portal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Forum Nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Nicknames   Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Quote :
i have alot:
lucary (axle the beast (his: axlenator)
lucario (me)
LM (zt,tp, bellum and every 1 else)
master (el bagu)
lucaryo (mases on a podcast)
luke (blackice_cc)
hlp (moosh)
hlphe (reptiguy)
the master of aura (me)
the true lucario in earth (me)
elite demi lucario (zh)
lucario bro. (shellshocker my lucario bro)
possable full blood lucario (zh)
the next demi 2 b hunted (sirius *pth*)
Wow, that's a lot!
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-05-09
Location : In your Pants!

Forum Nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Nicknames   Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:40 am

Link367 wrote:
Quote :
i have alot:
lucary (axle the beast (his: axlenator)
lucario (me)
LM (zt,tp, bellum and every 1 else)
master (el bagu)
lucaryo (mases on a podcast)
luke (blackice_cc)
hlp (moosh)
hlphe (reptiguy)
the master of aura (me)
the true lucario in earth (me)
elite demi lucario (zh)
lucario bro. (shellshocker my lucario bro)
possable full blood lucario (zh)
the next demi 2 b hunted (sirius *pth*)
Wow, that's a lot!
Hey! will you gues quit it with the short posts and spam?

People call me brllum, is that straightfoward enough for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Forum Nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Nicknames   Forum Nicknames Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:32 am

bellum wrote:
Link367 wrote:
Quote :
i have alot:
lucary (axle the beast (his: axlenator)
lucario (me)
LM (zt,tp, bellum and every 1 else)
master (el bagu)
lucaryo (mases on a podcast)
luke (blackice_cc)
hlp (moosh)
hlphe (reptiguy)
the master of aura (me)
the true lucario in earth (me)
elite demi lucario (zh)
lucario bro. (shellshocker my lucario bro)
possable full blood lucario (zh)
the next demi 2 b hunted (sirius *pth*)
Wow, that's a lot!
Hey! will you gues quit it with the short posts and spam?

People call me brllum, is that straightfoward enough for you?
Yea, yes it is straightforward. Do they call you that by accident or on purpose? I really wanna know. You just got me thinking. People sometimes call me Fartno. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Forum Nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Nicknames   Forum Nicknames Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Forum Nicknames
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» Forum Skin
» Forum Ranks
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» Animated GIF in forum avatar

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend :: Miscellaneous :: Site News and Rules-
Jump to: