Zelda Castle & Hylian Legend
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Legend of Zelda Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mario Kart Wii Courses Videos
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 pm by zeldatwilight

» Cool video
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm by bellum

» Family Guy
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm by Guest

» The Begining
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm by Guest

» First Battle
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:55 pm by Guest

» Photo Editing Programs
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm by Guest

» Mythbusters
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm by Guest

» Lag wars!
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:48 pm by Guest

» ZC Skype Channel
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"

Go down 
2 posters

Which Team
I don't follow hockey
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Vote_lcap0%Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Red Wings FTW!!!
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Vote_lcap33%Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Ducks ATW
Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Vote_lcap67%Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Empty
PostSubject: Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"   Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:38 pm

me and bellum made a little bet about a hockey game that is tomorow. the bet is, if the Anahim Ducks Beat the detroit Red Wings, bellum has to make Zelda Art for the site. If the Red Wings beat the ducks, then i have to finish my A Link to the Past Heart piece giude by Sunday. I know it doesnt sound like much on my part, but since I got WW, ive been putting everything aside. Make yiour posts on who you tink will win the bet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zeldacastle.netau.net

PostSubject: Re: Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"   Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:18 am

zeldatwilight wrote:
me and bellum made a little bet about a hockey game that is tomorow. the bet is, if the Anahim Ducks Beat the detroit Red Wings, bellum has to make Zelda Art for the site. If the Red Wings beat the ducks, then i have to finish my A Link to the Past Heart piece giude by Sunday. I know it doesnt sound like much on my part, but since I got WW, ive been putting everything aside. Make yiour posts on who you tink will win the bet.

You're going to win ZT. The Ducks are the best!
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Re: Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"   Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:07 am

Link367 wrote:
zeldatwilight wrote:

Thank you. I know they are becasue they beat the number 1 seed and the Red wingss are number2...They are the better team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"   Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:40 pm

zeldatwilight wrote:
Link367 wrote:
zeldatwilight wrote:

Thank you. I know they are becasue they beat the number 1 seed and the Red wingss are number2...They are the better team.

Yes, they are the ultimate champion's. They are my favorite team also.
Back to top Go down
zeldatwilight
Webmasters
Webmasters
zeldatwilight

PostSubject: Re: Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"   Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:46 pm

I guess the "hunter shot the duck"...Ducks Lost. Well, im disappointed. but theres one good thing about this...A Link to the Past Heart Piece Guide coming...It should be up in a few days, but i am really buisy the next few days.
Back to top Go down
bellum
Admin
Admin
bellum

PostSubject: Re: Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"   Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Well, this thread is pointless now.
~locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"   Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeldatwilights and bellums "bet"
Page 1 of 1